Friday 22 August 2014

I have been nominated : LIEBSTER AWARD



Hey everyone , So firstly i would like to thank Evian John of Fauxmermaid for nominating me ( the link to her blog will be at the bottom :) ) 




                                                                 Questions from Evian 



1. When did you start blogging?
So i started blogging this year , just during summer :) 

2. Why did you start blogging?
The main reason i started blogging was because i seen so many of my favourite you tubers blog and i thought it looked really cool so i thought i would try it out :) 


3. Where are you from?
I am from glasgow 

4. Most embarrassing moment?
EM .. This is a tough one ?, as i have had so many , i would have to say when i walked into the cinema thinking the place looked empty and shouted cinema to ourselves, that was probably in the top 5 most embarrassing moments yet. 

5. What are your blogging goals?
To write interesting posts so people will read my blog and to gain followers. 

6. How old are you?
I am 15 years old 

7. What is your fav food?
Oft , i would definitely go with chicken paella 


8. What's your dream holiday?
to travel round africa and go to the safari and also Bora Bora 

9. Fav fashion trend?
Right now i am really loving like oversized shirts with jeans and long jackets and heeled chelsea boots 

10. What's your fav colour?
pastel colours 

11. What is your ultimate life goal?
To travel round the world. 

Right so now i have to give 11 random facts about myself 

1.i have a really long name , ellis hope mary tyma emmerson

2. i am a quater polish , everyone always tells me i look polish 

3. i went to 3 different primary school 

4. i love playing guitar and singing

5. i have always wanted to be a criminal lawyer 

6. I literally spend money constantly on clothes and i am like the girl out of confessions of a shopaholic 

7.My brother is opening a yoghurt factory in glasgow 

8. i have been to 2 different stage schools and preformed in front of an audience 

9. I love made in chelsea so so so much 

10. I hate all chewy sweets and chewing gum 

11. I love makeup and youtubers . 

My nominees 
 http://gracesbeautyspace.blogspot.co.uk/
http://www.bloglovin.com/sophiebartram
http://www.bloglovin.com/user/8255369
http://www.bloglovin.com/mellou

My 11 questions for bloggers 

1. When did you start blogging
2.What is your favourite youtuber
3.What is your favourite movie
4. Do you have any middle names
5. Do you have siblings
6. What made you start blogging
7.What is you favourite shop
8. What country do you live in
9. If you had one superpower what would it be
10. What age are you
11. What is your life goal?

Thankyou for the nomination again evian - here is a link to her blog :)

fauxmermaid.blogspot.co.uk


No comments:

Post a Comment